torstai 23. joulukuuta 2010

"Fuck Christmas" (?)

Come what come may,
Time and the hour runs through the roughest day.
- Macbeth-

 So.. It's that time of the year again when all should be well in the world and everyone are all cheerful and happy and just crapping smileys. Well that's just shit: For the last.. 5 years(?) Christmas has been terrible for me. Lot's of pressure at home.. and I can't even get away from it. Now of course I wouldn't need to spend hours in our shed or at our heating-room to get away from all that shit. I could just leave to Vaasa. But that would destroy the rest of the holiday for everyone else - so I just have to bear with this. Again. 

I'm just so tired of being disappointed every year. (And this has nothing to do with presents.) Just once in my life (so I could remember it) I would like to have a happy holiday when I would not get.. or have the reason to..get pissed off at everyone.. well not everyone..  

I just had my birthday a while ago.. and it seems that everyone wrote "Happy B-day" or something on my Wall on Facebook or sent me a message somehow, exept for my two best friends! Now that raises some questions.... some of 'em not so cheerful at all.  : / for a while I just couldn't believe it! And they still haven't said anything even though we have been seeing each other a lot! Well at least I know that there are still people who remember me - and have the courage to write it on facebook no matter how briefly... ;) It is always interesting to see who writes concrats on your wall.. every name brings a smile on your face and at times there are a few pleasant surprises that really brightens up my day :))



So.. Merry Christmas!!  "You sentimental bastards!" ;)




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti