keskiviikko 19. tammikuuta 2011

Perkele!

Joooo.. Että sellasta paskaa.. I'd better switch to English again. It's far less suitable for cursing than Finnish.. :D

So. The reason for that was really just snow. There's nothing wrong with snow. I love it - to an extend. I woke up and left for school. I knew there would be more snow but more than 30cm a night is enough for one day. Ecpecially if no-one hasn't cleaned the roads.. Well.. no can do.. At least the exchange students got what they wanted! :D

Eventyally the day turned out ok. And hopefully it's going to become even better : ) We should have mat techniques in karate and I can't wait!!!! It's been faaaar too long since I've been able to wrestle with anyone. Well exept with my big brother.. and we were a bit drunk so I could kick his arse.. ; ) (He's got a yellow belt in judo and an orange in karate and he's more fit so we are pretty even mostly)

Hopefully I can train with different people this time... : ) Looking forward to that!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti