torstai 12. toukokuuta 2011

Minimoney

It's been reeeeaaally weird lately. I have so much in my head right now that it wouldn't be a miracle if it all just exploded on the apartment floor. Last weekend was nice and now I can't stop thinkin about all the things that went by. Why does life need to be so damn difficult! :D As you've probably noticed I'm having an English Day again... I had a lecture today and it sort of stays in your mind. Sorry. It just takes a while to switch brains back to Finnish. (Btw.. I think our friend Mr. Teacher had a serious hang-over) Try to bear with me. And no I'm not talkin about animals. Damn.. I should just shut up for a while.

Well... The thing is I might be lucky enough to get a job here at the coast. That'd mean that I wouldn't have to go back to the "Bush" after all the lectures are over this spring. Now, don't get me wrong. I love Central Finland and my home. It's just the people and the atmosphere of the village I don't like. People are so friggin negative about things and I have to get out of there before I get stuck there for the rest of my life. Besides, It's sea! Summer! Sun! Who wouldn't want to stay here for that! And who knows what summer has to offer ;))

 The bad side is ofcourse that I'd have to stay apart from family and friends again. As if I hadn't done that enough. At times I have this almost estranged feeling down here. I hear people back home talking about things that are familiar to me which makes me glad and I can relate to them because I can imagine all the scenes they tell me about. But then when I feel like telling something, which happened here, to people back there... It feels weird. They don't know the landscape... or the places... There's the lack of 'common ground', which is probably why I'm a bit silent about things here. I'm living in two totally separate worlds. Maybe it's better that way? I don't know... :)






Today it's gonna be some kicking going on in karate... Maybe this time I won't get a fist in my face like yesterday xD Don't worry. I hit back the same way ;)

1 kommentti:

  1. Now don't feel so separated. Just think all the good things that come with the fact that you can stay in Vaasa. Also, we people here in the bushes really need to raise our heads and drop you a visit there. So wait and see, it's not all that bad. (go do some friggin' kicking and show 'em what you're made of!) :D

    VastaaPoista