tiistai 11. tammikuuta 2011

Tiistai

Feeling better today.. Despite the massive, huge and overwhelming obstacle of getting out of bed in the morning..
So, to school and back. I also finally managed to reserve the place for the BJJ-camp's sauna-evening which is coming next month..  (Had to be done by me because we can have it half-price if the reservation is done by a student at the university..;)

In addition to the normal school-and-back 4km, I managed to kick my butt outside and did some jogging/walking. For about one hour. Perfect weather:  -1 celsius. Really good feeling! Nothing too stressing, It was also a good way to get to know the city a bit more. I've lived here for a few months now and haven't really been out of the 'Centrum' on foot. Well now I already know where my next route is going ; ) I have to see what there is on the end of that one road!  x)

-A-

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti