maanantai 18. maaliskuuta 2013

Sorrow and Joy

Hello,

My friend died resently. She was perhaps the only 'real' friend that I made in high-school and an amazing person full of humour and energy. Why does it seem that the person who most wanted to live had to pass away too soon. The memorial last weekend was beautiful and I got to meet some of the friends from Kejubo  again. It was really nice to see them and despite the sorrow I left feeling better than I did arriving.

I also have to thank Viivi one last time for introducing me to some great music that will forever remind me of her.

First of all... Kamelot. Because of her I listenend Kamelot with special attention at Sauna Open Air in Tampere and the music was great. If it wasn't for her I might have been next to the other stage.

Second.... GACKT. I listened some of his music during high-school but I guess my musical taste just wasn't ready. But now it indeed is. Some days after I found out she was dead, I kept my own personal 'memorial'. I listened to music and thought of her. Then I remembered how obsessed she was about GACKT and listened to the songs Ghost and Redemption. We were supposed to go to see him perform in Sweden, but I couldn't go because of lack of money, something I still regret.

Although I cried my eyes out when listening to the songs, the music really hit me and has helped me a lot in dealing with her death. It's also one of the most amazing workout musics that I've had! Try jogging at the pace of Vanilla and you just want to dance the whole time and grin at whoever stares at you like you've gone mad... again.  ;)

She once said that when she dies she wants us to have a party. I respect that and won't put a sad song here. This energy describes Viivi's character much better ;)

Vanilla (live) 

So long and thanks for all the fish! RIP.



Arja

1 kommentti: